Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cleaning out my closet!

Doing some spring cleaning in my closet, thought I would take some pictures of some of my favourite things that I have in my closet!

Well, as you already know, My gucci bags;



My wallets, Clutches & Agenda


Gucci Accessories, Ipad/ Iphone case, Makeup cases, coinpurses, key holders




Some of my Gucci boots/ shoes


Some of my Gucci scarfs/ shawls




Gucci Hat/ Cap, sunglasses and a Belt



 My small LV collection, Neverfull GM in Azur, Eva clutch in Ebene and Monogram Wallet



YSL Handbag and my YSL clutch in patent, black leather




Fendi bag and flats



My Bottega Veneta




Dior Scarf, Burberry scarf and Burberry Leather gloves



Mulberry Bayswater



My favorite Daytime Accessories, My Hermes bracelet and my Rolex Daytona



My Lovely Brown & Pink Prada!




No comments:

Post a Comment